The Atrium Level 1 Seminar Room - Usage Policy
- Room is available to students unless reserved by faculty, staff, sanctioned student groups or external renters.
- We may need to cancel your reservation with little notice.
- Because events, classes, meetings and interviews are schedules in the seminar rooms, please be courteous and understanding when asked to leave a room.
- No food or beverages are permitted in the space.
- Please be courteous of the next user by disposing of all garbage, cleaning tables, and cleaning the whiteboard before leaving the space.
In order to make room usage as equitable as possible, we developed a system to allow students to reserve the seminar room. Please visit the Front Desk at the School of Fine Arts Dean’s Office Suite 201, or email your request to: email@example.com
- Maximum reservation: 2 HOURS. Please note, time blocks for one individual that extends beyond the 2-hour limit will be deleted without warning.
Please check the room calendar first to determine availability. Calendar