Room Usage Policy
- Rooms are available for Fine Arts faculty and staff.
- We may need to cancel your reservation with little notice.
- Because events, classes, meetings and interviews are scheduled in the seminar rooms, please be courteous and understanding when asked to leave a room.
- No food or beverages are permitted in a space.
- Please be courteous of the next user by disposing of all garbage, cleaning tables, and cleaning whiteboards before leaving a space.
In order to make room usage as equitable as possible, we developed a system to allow faculty and staff to reserve these rooms. Please click here to fill out a form to request a room.
To see availability of a room, please click on a room below and then check it's corresponding calendar.
ROOMS AVAILABLE TO REQUEST
- Dean's Office Conference Room
- Atrium 1st Floor Seminar Space
- Atrium Basement Conference Room, Music Library Room 001C
- General use classroom, ArtB 202